Working Group Knowledge Sharing & Communication
Director of Communications, FoodCloud
- The need to appear in front of consumers, in order to elevate our “brands”
- Brand awareness beyond the “national food collection days”
- Balance/ positioning between hunger and waste
- Messaging, offering a service vs. thanking food industry
- Competition in the sector (noise of other charities/ NGOs)
- How to break through the noise?
- How to work with the impact messaging
- Storytelling difficulties
- Use the strength on our brands
- Creative initiatives can bring you a lot of visibility
- Being seen as equal partners
- Being braver
- Empathy as an important factor in fundraising
- Possible FEBA support on creating space to share best practices about topics like: LinkedIn, Storytelling, Influencers etc.
- Share knowledge
- Keep conversation going
- What are the needs of your specific community and how do you target them?
- Spread unique message, with different nuances on for instance FOOD WASTE