Working Group : Data Collection & Digital Transformation
- Need to benchmark among FEBA Members
- Accessibility and possibility to use all Members data can be a tool to better communicate
- Weight national data with national indicators, such as GDP, poverty rate, inflation, etc., can help to make better comparison and to understand national dynamics
- Online observatory can be the place of sharing qualitative data regarding best practices and experiences about Members activities
- Data collection process can be a tool for local level federation building in emerging countries with no experience in collection and assessment of impact. It can be useful to demonstrate to donors, partners and national level policy makers Members’ credibility and membership
- Constitution of a Permanent Working Group as a place to encourage exchange regarding data and its dissemination for different uses.